Monday, November 9, 2015

Probably no one will ever read this blog.

Probably no one will ever read this blog.  However, it is Cathartic to write so here goes.

Facebook is dangerous.  Of course this is a broad statement.  If you are extremely careful, it should not be a problem.  I and many others, do not have the time or energy to try to bypass all the pitfalls that one can encounter on Social Media.  Also, there are ever newer ways that unscrupulous people can find to exploit what is written on these sites...so who can keep up.

Let us just say, that it is probably best to just opt out of these sites.

However, it is increasingly difficult to comment on articles on the Internet without signing in to these sites.  Huffington is one of those.  Huffington has a number of interesting things on line, and it just drives me crazy when I write something fairly inoffensive and profound on the subject(We all think out thoughts are incredibly profound, of course.) only to realize that I have to sign into Facebook in order to post a comment.

Huffington is basically excluding people with certain opinions, like those who hate Social Media.

 And why are they excluding me?

It is not for security reasons as they sometimes state, because plenty of sites offer a number of ways to sign in without too many problems.  I suspect that someone is making money off this exclusionary  act. 

It would be interesting to know who is greasing palms to either exclude me(very unlikely, I know) or to recruit more people for Social Media sites like Facebook.

So here is my blog to post all the rants and raves I wanted to post, when I was excluded from the process.

1 comment: